How to Register
We are pleased to have you enroll at Cornerstone Academic College! Please select one of the following ways to register, and you will be on your way to learning English in a school that is committed to excellence. We look forward to having you as a student at Cornerstone.
♦ The Enrollment Process
Complete a Registration Form
* You may choose one of the following ways to complete a registration form:
♦ Send in Your Fees
- Registration Fee: All registration forms must be accompanied by a $130 (CAD) non - refundable registration fee.
- Homestay Applicant: Students who are applying for homestay must send $ 200 (CAD) nonrefundable placement fee along with the appropriate homestay fee. Refer to the fees page for details.
- Please complete the Homestay section of the Registration form.
- Airport Pickup Fee: Students who wish to have the airport pickup service must send $ 100 (CAD).
- Please complete the Airport Pickup section of the Registration form.
- Payment can be made by Bank draft, Master Card / Visa / AMEX, or Wire transfer.* Please note: 3% service fee will be charges to all credit card payments.
- Send wire transfer to:
Bank Name: Bank of Montreal
Bank Address: Bank of Montreal 100 King St. W Toronto, Ontario Canada M5X 1A3
Beneficiary Name: CORNERSTONE ACADEMIC COLLEGE OF ESL. TEACHER TRAINING AND TEST PREPARATION INC.
Beneficiary Address: 1255 Bay Street, Unit800 Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R 2A9
Account #: 00021898091
SWIFT Code: BOFMCAM2
♦ Mailing Information
MAIL the registration form and fees to:
Cornerstone Academic College
80 Bloor St. W. 8th Fl., Toronto, ON, M5S 2V1, Canada
FAX the registration form to:
♦ After You are Accepted
After you have been accepted, Cornerstone will send you a Letter of Acceptance. Present this letter to your nearest Canadian consulate or embassy to obtain either a Student Authorization or a Visitor's Visa.
♦ Upon Arrival at Cornerstone...
You are required to take the placement exam and meet with our counselor prior to commencement of the program. Please plan to arrive well in advance to get situated before the orientation day.